Celebrity inspired fragrances have been popular since Elizabeth Taylor introduced her sensuous White Diamond perfume, and these colognes and perfumes can make you feel like a star. These fragrances are artistic, unique, and often have a sublime scent that sets them apart from traditional brands. With each fragrance inspired the unique personality of the celebrity, no two are ever alike. While there are several celebrity inspired fragrances that will make you feel elegant and glamorous, there are a few colognes and perfumes that have the unforgettable fragrance of fame and stardom.
Best Fragrances Inspired by Celebrities
Usher For Men by Usher
Fresh, masculine, and inspired by the creative artist there is nothing common about this men’s cologne. It has a refreshing aquatic scent that mingles with the warmer aroma of sandalwood, followed by earth and citrus notes. It is a simple fragrance that still manages to be complex, much like the man that wears it.
- The refreshing aquatic and citrus scent is ideal for small spaces and outdoor occasions.
- It has good longevity, and a softer silage that is never overpowering.
- The fragrance is deceptively complex, much like the celebrity that created it.
- With its affordable price, anyone can feel like a star with this men’s cologne.
- The poor silage makes it easy for this cologne to be overpowered by stronger scents.
- While the refreshing scent lingers for hours, it may lack the body that same men are looking for in a cologne.
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
This is the first celebrity perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker, and it is light, charming and recognizable fragrance is modern and timeless. It is an elegant fragrance meant to make a woman feel special, and the perfume was carefully created to appeal to all generations. Sealed in a beautiful glass bottle, this is one of the best celebrity inspired perfumes of the year.
- The floral notes are not overpowering, and the lavender gives this perfume a soft, romantic appeal.
- When the notes are blended together it leaves an intimate fragrance that is instantly recognizable.
- Both classic and modern, this perfume will appeal to all women.
- It has good longevity and silage.
- Unlike other fragrances, there really are not any negatives to this refreshing women’s perfume. It was skillfully and carefully created to appeal to women of all generations and personalities.
Still by Jennifer Lopez
She is always surprising her fans, and her perfume is not any different. While many people automatically assume that her fragrance would reflect her sex appeal, instead it has a clean and fresh aroma. While the perfume’s main accords may be green notes, Jennifer has also managed to give her fragrance a feminine sensuality. Just like her, this perfume will continue to surprise and entice.
Top notes: mandarin, white pepper, sake notes, and Earl Grey tea
Middle notes: rose, freesia, jasmine, rose, orange blossom, and lily-of-the-valley
Bottom notes: musk, sandalwood, orris, amber, and pepper
Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid
It is only fitting that this women’s fragrance is as striking and shocking as its creator. Inspired by Lady Gaga, the first thing you’ll notice is the gorgeous black and gold bottle. The uniquely designed bottle holds a fragrance that is just as spectacular, and it will definitely get you noticed when you wear it. Even though it is a dark and sensual perfume, it has an aromatic base that makes ideal for almost any occasion.
Top notes: incense and belladonna flower
Middle notes: apricot and honeydew
Bottom notes: tiger orchid
Unforgiveable by Sean John
With its dark and sensual scent, this men’s cologne is unforgettable and instantly recognizable. It mixes the warm and sexy scents of amber and rich woods, with refreshing and mysterious Mediterranean fragrances. It is meant to be worn by a man who is comfortable with who he is, and likes the hint of mystery that surrounds him.
Top notes: birch leaf, green mandarin, tangerine, basil, bergamot, juniper, Sicilian lemon, and grapefruit.
Middle notes: lavender, iris, and clary sage
Bottom notes: amber, Australian sandalwood, tonka bean, cashmere wood, and rum
There is Always Liz
We felt like we should include Elizabeth Taylor’s White Diamond perfume, even though it has been making women feel elegant and beautiful since 1991. It’s incomparable scent is still alluring, and it is hard to find a celebrity inspired fragrance at a better price.
Top notes: bergamot, aldehydes, neroli, lily, and orange
Middle notes: rose, violet, jasmine
Bottom notes: musk, sandalwood, patchouli, and oak moss